Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ummm... Halloween?

Yeah, I am a little behind! Oops! It just didn't seem right to not catch up. You would have missed the halloween costumes. So without further ado...
Isabel as a Cowgirl



Zachary as a Cowboy


Isabel after trick or treating and the ONLY picture I got of Dunkan. By this age they totally ignore their mom with a camera. Anyway, Dunkan was a Chick Magnet (see below)


The Magnet...Made by mama and no pattern! (I can't believe it actually worked!) He wore it around his neck.



The Chicks! He had 4 chicks that were stuck to the magnet. Then he just dressed studly!


Zach and his 6 shooters. Yeah... Tom DID buy him caps.



We have a Trunk or Treat at Church. We all decorate our trunks and then the kids trick or treat from trunk to trunk. They hand out prizes for decorations and we won this year! We didn't have much Halloween stuff, so we went with Christmas. Tom even tracked down a Santa suit! Ofcourse, it was 75 degrees and he was pretty hot. Poor guy. He really wanted to win! LOL!



I dressed up as a hippy and as I am always behind the camera, there is no picture. The running joke was everyone asking me why I didn't dress up! I guess I am just too "Hippy" to start with!



Enjoy and Happy Belated Halloween!

No comments: