Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back in the game sooner this time!

After some discussion about our current finances and our plan to start our own company this spring, Tom and I decided that I should go back to taking births sooner that previously planned! I am excited and a little nervous at the same time. I usually wait till the babe is 1. Ben will only be 4 months. Scary!

So, I am currently planning on accepting births (both Doula and Photography) as of January. I am doing maternity, newborn and family photography sessions now ofcourse. So if you know anyone interested, spread the word!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

We happened upon some stands for lights that we will never use. They seem like they are good quality. I think there are 2 or 3 and they are in a long bag with a zipper. Would you be able to use them?

CNH said...

Want to practice your family photography skills on your fave brood of six? ;)

If you can shoot us you can shoot anyone......hahaha