Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tom is having another surgery.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Tom developed an infection in his wound over the weekend. He saw the doc yesterday. They did labs and an MRI and called last night to say he needed to be at the hospital first thing this morning. Apparently it is staph again. This time they are more concerned because it is in his spinal canal.

He was at the hospital this morning at 10am. I haven't heard anything yet saying he is out of surgery. I will keep everyone posted. They plan to keep him overnight for sure and possibly longer if necessary.

Keep him in your prayers!

3 comments:

rosebud said...

Best of luck to you and Tom. I guess if I need some quiet time, I'll come on over to visit you. Doesn't sound like there's much going on over there these days... ;)

~Lydia~ said...

Many prayers, let us know if we can bring you a meal or something, or even keep the kiddos occupied. Or help with laundry or something.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Just wanted to say how much fun you were last night...
Okay, that sounded a little suggestive. Nope, I'll leave it. And don't tell Tom who it's from ;)