Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The news you've been dying to hear...

We have a healthy baby! Ok, ok... I know that is important, but you all want to know if it is a boy or a girl! A picture is worth a 1000 words, so I will post the pictures for you...

Now, the real question is... Who can tell where the proof is! LOL! I tried to circle his "manhood" for you, but I couldn't figure it out. Tom is so proud.

If that hand means we have another 6 hours of pushing again... I am done! It is awfully cute though.


Itty bitty baby parts!

2 comments:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Those are pretty good pictures! Mine didn't turn out nearly that great. I'll have to get a better look at the photo of your little guy's "manhood" because I don't see anything there--I mean, I don't understand what's what in the picture! Ha ha!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Ok, I think I know where it is. I love the picture of his face. How sweet.

We got a picture of Darren's face with an ultrasound and after he was born I noticed that he looked just like the picture! I guess I didn't think that a baby could look the same after delivery than he was at 20+ weeks in your womb. It was pretty neat.

When I saw that photo I thought he looked like Izzy. He seemed to have her facial structure.