Monday, September 8, 2008

My Birth Photography by Chantel Hayes

My photos are done! My absolutely wonderful girlfriend who did my maternity photos also photographed my birth. She has done birth photography before and was taking a sabatical... I brought her back! This was the first time we had a professional do the birth and I am SO thrilled with how they turned out. You can find Chantel Hayes at cnhblog.blogspot.com.

Amazingly, I loved them in color. The lighting was perfect and there were so many bright and beautiful colors that I almost left them in color. But alas, I didn't. I may still go back and post some in color so you can see, but the slideshow is in black and white.

So I had chosen my music forever ago and have been working on everyone else's slideshows waiting anxiously to do mine. It is done! So for those not faint of heart, enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: There aren't any "yucky" shots. There is however bare belly, shoulders, some nursing shots, and, ofcourse, my double chin. If this makes you uncomfortable... don't watch it! I tried to edit as best I could, but that chin was pretty stubborn. LOL!

If you are good with all that, enjoy the miracle of birth.

REMEMBER TO PAUSE THE BLOG MUSIC BELOW (it is in the right column)

3 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

That was amazing!!!! You are an amazing women! Love you!

CNH said...

Ah, thank you sweetheart! I'm so honored to have your birth be my 'back in business'. :D

Teri said...

That was amazing! Awesome! Almost makes me want to go through it all again!!! ;) SO glad it went well and you're both well, safe, happy, and healthy! Yippy!!!