Friday, August 1, 2008

Cloth!!!!

WOOHOO!!! I recently ordered some things from an awesome work at home mom. Since I have this little baby coming soon and needed some more mama cloth. I was searching on diaperswappers for some and came accross a mom that not only made those, but cloth cleaning supplies as well.

I was so excited! Tom finally talked me into getting a swiffer sweeper which he LOVES. However, they are so expensive and wasteful to keep using. It was killing me! So I found this lovely mama who makes reusable cloth pads for swiffer sweepers. I was thrilled.


So I placed my order... I ordered 4 mama pads, a little zipper bag to keep them in my purse, two sweeper cloths, and one mopper cloth. The mom making them had a death in the family, so it took a little longer to get here, but as a thank you for waiting, she included an extra liner pad and some peppermint bath soak! Woot!

So, I know you are all dying to see pics. I am just so impressed with her workmanship and quality. I am soooo picky about what I want and these are better than I expected! I love them! Kuddos to Kim Lingerfeldt of All Things Cloth. You can purchase her stuff at www.allthingscloth.com and I highly recommend that you do!



The Mama Pads:
My wet bag for my purse:
A sweeper in action:
The other sweeper and my mopper pretty side up:
The grabby side up:

1 comment:

CNH said...

Oh! I need some of those sweeper cloths! I am going to buy one for my new house and I agree it feels SO wasteful. Can you email me her website?