Saturday, August 16, 2008

Maybe?

Well, I kept telling everyone all week long that I wanted to make it to Sunday and have this baby then. I had three due dates. The first was based on LMP and my sonos and was last Tuesday, August 12th. The next was the one my midwife gave me, August 16th. Then I had figured my own early on and it was August 17th. So depending on how you look at, I am right around 40 weeks.

So you all read my previous post. This weekend has made up for it. Tom and I went away last night. It was so nice! We went to the Hyatt and stayed in a beautiful room and I soaked in a bathtub half the night and we slept til 10am this morning. Ahhhh. The kids did fantastically and even slept through the night at Dee's house. Dunk stayed at Aarons. THANKS EVERYONE!

Then this evening we went and did Maternity photos. I kept putting it off and putting it off. Not sure why, but a lovely mama from one of my local boards offered to do them for me. I obviously don't have any yet, but will share when I do!

So, I think everything is ready! I am finished working, have all my stuff, had my night out, did my maternity photos, etc! Let's have a baby.

Interestingly enough, I started feeling pretty miserable yesterday. Huge, sore, stomach off. I am hoping it is a precurser to labor. Tonight is yucky too. I haven't had any appetite and have visited the throne many times. About an hour ago my contractions started picking up a little and we REALLY painful when this little man would move during one. That wasn't fun.

So I am off to make some peanut butter balls. They sound yummy. I would laugh if this kid actually came when I told him too! Say a prayer!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Good luck! Good luck! and much love to you. I'm so glad that kid held off so you and Tom could have your night away.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

GOOD LUCK! I didn't see anyone from your family today and both Rosemary and I were like, "Did she have her baby??"

So...did ya?