Monday, May 19, 2008

Benjamin's Quilt!

Look at what we got in the mail today! Tom's mom quilts and does a beautiful job. She made Benjamin (yes, he has a name now!) a quilt. It is beautiful. I forgot to take a picture of the back, which is a fun light blue color with colorful doggies and cats. So cute! I am not exactly sure what size it is. It looks like it is bigger than a crib size, but not big enough for a twin. Plenty big enough for a baby though! I am sure he will love it... now to find a place to display it for now!


Oh and the picture of Tom is him smelling the blanket. He thought it smelled just like "mom's house" when it arrived. He is so funny!

2 comments:

Maren said...

What a cute grandma. What a lot of hard work. And, what an awesome keepsake for Benjamin.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quilt! And I totally relate to Tom sniffing the quilt! I used to love to sniff my mom's clothes when she was out of town (when I was younger) because it reminded me of her and made me feel like I was closer to her!