Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our season pass to the pool...

Yep... our pool is finally set up! Since it was August last summer, we figured we would get a head start and we have already used it a ton. Thanks mom!
So I thought I would share some photos of my babies. They were all out there swimming the other evening while I got eated by mosquitos. Grrr. I hate them and they love me.


Dunkan and Izzy smiling
Izzy being a ham...
Izzy being a ham 2...
I just loved this one look at their tongues!
This one turned out cool... he was popping out of the water and smiled at me. He is totally covered in water too.
This was so funny. Izzy tried to climb out of the pool. She didn't want to get out, just play on the ladder. She went to climb out a second time and Dunkan says to her, "No Izzy." and she starts bawling like this! Then he says, "Yes Izzy." and she starts laughing! He did it few times and she reacted the exact same way. Now that is manipulation!
Izzy kicking with Dunkan's help...
"Look ma... no hands!"
On her brother's shoulders...
Zach falling back into the water off the ladder...



1 comment:

Teri said...

I'm seeing a pattern here with Zach - something to do with wearing his birthday suit to go swimming! HA HA HA!!!!