Friday, May 23, 2008

Field Day...

Today was field day for our homeschool group! Tom ended up taking Dunkan and Zach since I couldn't walk and I kept Isabel. It just seemed easier than having to chase after her. The kids had a blast. It was pioneer theme and they even came home with awards! Dunkan with a 2nd place ribbon and Zach with a medal! Here are some cute pics taken by Tom!

Dunkan and a buddy laughing at something...
Zach ready for the potato sack race...
Zach's group on the line ready to race...
Dunkan watching a friend work on a knot...
Zach climbing the rock wall. He gave up on the last two activities. This was 8 ft tall!
Holding up his medal at the park...
Testing out my new camera lens... Zach holding the medal and I set it so he would blur in the background. It worked!
I just wish I could have gone to enjoy the heat and humidity, I mean fun!

No comments: