Saturday, May 17, 2008

Izzy is potty learning!!

And against my better judgement! I am so not one to push the potty thing. Zach was 3 and decided on his own. It was a breeze. However she is driving me mad with it. She screams "PEE!" at the top of her lungs all day long. I really thought she just didn't want a diaper. It just occurred to me about 2 days ago that she might actually have to go pee. So the last two days I have let her go without a diaper... and she pees on her potty!

Now she has had a few accidents. They upset her a lot and she cries about it, or laughs. Just depends on her mood, I guess. Silly girl!

So I will keep you all posted on how this goes. I am not thrilled, but if she really wants it, I suppose I should cooperate. I would hate for her to have to go to counselling as an adult over bathroom issues because I refused to let her potty train! Good grief.

No comments: