Sunday, May 11, 2008

Photography fun...

So I belong to a photography group and we have been doing weekly assignments. I love it! It has helped me to understand some of the basics a little better. I hope to actually take some classes after this babe arrives. It will give me something to do while I am not taking clients. My plan is to expand my birth photography and start doing more maternity and newborn photo shoots. This would allow me to take on more clients without having to be on call all the time! Fingers crossed!

So here are some of my recent ones.


Studying aperature (making the background clear or blurry)

Studying shutter speed (Catching things in motion or showing the blur to demonstrate motion)


Our topic was "spring" and we could do anything we wanted. These were my three favs.
If only I had gotten all of his head. Would have made the shot better.
Lastly, this was using a headshot technique. The background is the cement in our driveway. It is a bit dark, but it is hard to capture a rapidly moving target! I love the expression in her eyes.

No comments: