Sunday, October 14, 2007

Isabel is one year old!

I can't believe it. It goes so fast. My baby is one year old! It is bittersweet. I love that she has grown so big and yet, it makes me sad that my little sweet girl isn't so little anymore. Sigh.


Here she is all grown up eating her first ice cream bar...

And just a beautiful shot of her at the door...

In honor of her birthday, below is her birth video. Don't worry, I cropped and photoshoped. You won't see much more than a little extra skin! LOL!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love it you did a great job.
I will add you to my links.
You have been very busy tonight.
This is kinda hard to stop once you get going.

Elizabeth Boyce said...

Thanks! I promised Tom I would finish up quickly. Hopefully he doesn't think to check here and see when I posted last! LOL!

Mindy said...

nice work! Happy birthday Izzy! Can't believe they're one already!

rosebud said...

Happy Birthday! Nice job on the blog Liz!!

Maudy said...

Happy birthday Izzy. We love you and wish you a great year coming up filled with wonder and the amazement of learning. You are too cute for words!