Sunday, October 21, 2007

State Fair Part One- Is he really this big?

So we went to the Texas State Fair this Thursday. We go every year on the Homeschool Free day. Free... humph! Not exactly. You may get in free, but it costs a fortune! Ok.. that is another post.
I have so many photos that the majority are being put into a video. I am getting it done as quickly as possible. In the meantime I thought I would show you how big my baby boy has gotten.
This year was the first year he got to ride on any rides. In the past he was too little. He was very excited and took 10 minutes looking at each ride trying to decide which one he wanted to do. (Seriously, it was $4 a ride! He was only getting one.) So he was tossed between the race cars and the motorcycles and the race cars were cheaper so they won. Here is a quick little glimpse at his experience. Note: I was wearing Izzy on my hip, it was dark, crowded, and he was moving fast as I hung over the retaining wall... the pics aren't great quality!

Giving the guy his tickets... all by himself.

Walking towards his car.


Sitting with his friend Elsa and waiting for the ride to start.


Going around a corner... fast!


Whew! That was fun!


The really darling part was that Tom was really distraught. He was worried he would jump out, or freak out, while on the ride. He thought I should ride with him, but the frugal side of me came out and Zach got to ride alone... and he did great! I still can't believe he is this big.
Ok, more photos coming soon!

1 comment:

Maudy said...

Turn around a couple of times and blink once or twice, and the next thing you know you will be sending him off on a mission.