Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our Trip to Seattle~ May 2007

We started our summer by visiting my family in Seattle for 2 weeks in May. It was great. We had so much fun. Here is everyone at the airport... poor Tom had to take the picture.








Here I am with my dad and the kiddos at the Seattle Aquarium.







My mom and the boys at the "zoo".








Tom and the boys in a giant guitar at the Pacific Science Center.









The boys checking out a crab at Richmond Beach.












My sweet smiling baby girl... she is soooo cute!







The boys loving on their sister in their Seattle gear after a day at Pike Place Market.






As you can see we had a blast and can't wait to go back! Thanks Nonna and Grandpa D.

1 comment:

Maudy said...

What a wonderful trip. I'm still envious of your trip to the Pike STreet Market. I used to shop there all the time when we lived there, and it was one of my favorite things. I would love to have a market like that near me now.